Rotary Grinder Burr Bits (10pcs)
• Ready To Ship
Deburr, Cut, Or Angle Grind Your Workpiece In Just Seconds!
Get polished metalworking finishes like a pro with these Rotary Grinder Burr Bits. Never polish with a manual file again! Rotary Grinder Burr Bits produce fewer chips and prevent dust pollution! It grinds, shapes, and deburrs in any angle with a clean finish, each and every time.
- DOUBLE GROOVE DESIGN: Works for objects that have low density and for rapid stock removal on Carbon and Stainless Steel. Designed with rows of teeth cut in two intersecting directions for fast material removal. You can also choose the single groove slot option if you prefer.
- INCREASES WORK EFFICIENCY: Much more effective than manual files and improve work speed by up to ten times compared to a small handle wheel. It also comes in different shapes to meet your various needs. Use it to deburr, finish, and clean your workpiece's surface effectively.
- HIGH HARDNESS: Made of heat-treated tungsten carbide. This smoothens welding joints without damage. By using this, you can reduce processing costs by about 10 times. You can use it to process all kinds of high hardness metal including all sorts of hardened steel and non-metal objects.
- USE WITH EASE: Perfect for both beginners and experts to use. An essential tool for woodworkers & DIY enthusiasts. Take the hard work away from Metalworking!
- WIDE APPLICATION: Great for metalwork, toolmaking, model engineering, wood carving, jewelry making, welding, chamfering, casting, deburring, grinding, cylinder head porting, and sculpting. Compatible with most die grinders and rotary tools.
- Material: Carbide Steel
- Color: Silver
- Shank diameter: 6mm
- Head diameter: 10mm
- Shaft diameter: 3mm
- Drill Bit size: 6mm
- 10 x Rotary Grinder Burr Bits