MaxProtect™ Winter Tech Gloves
• Ready To Ship
Keeps Your Hands Warm Even In Sub-zero Temperatures!
With seasons changing and cold weather upon us, this means one thing..layers. We know that for all of your work and outdoor adventures, normal gloves just don't cut it anymore. They leave you with numb, wet, and frozen hands year after year.
But, with the MaxProtect™ Winter Tech Gloves, this pain is a thing of the past! Designed by London material engineers, these gloves are the warmest recorded gloves in human history and can warm you even in sub-zero temperatures. So rest assured, this winter your hands will be toasty all season!
- Specially Designed To Handle The Harshest Of Colds - It was designed by material engineers and can handle temperatures up to -30° C (-22° F)!
- Waterproof & Windproof - The features an IPX 7 waterproof design that allows it to be submerged in water without fear of it dripping onto your hands. Additionally, it has an interior velveteen design that makes it windproof, and comfortable to wear even in the harshest of conditions.
- Enhanced Dexterity Suitable For Work Or Outdoor Activities - The gloves have a 3D sewing design that gives it enhanced dexterity for picking up and doing other everyday tasks. This means that you can use it for both work or any outdoor adventures!
- Usage - Ski, working, cycling, motorcycle, riding, driving, fishing, hiking, skateboard, and all kinds of outdoor sports.
- Material: Soft comfortable Velveteen Padded
- Anti-Skid and wear-resistant leather for the palm
- Color: Purple, Blue, Yellow, Black, Pink, Orange
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- 1 Pair of MaxProtect™ Winter Tech Gloves