LungCare Respiratory Exerciser
• Ready To Ship
Strengthen Your Lungs And Keeps Lung Problem At Bay!
A good breathing exercise helps keep your lungs healthy. And that’s what the LungCare Respiratory Exerciser offers. Regular practice with this exerciser will not only help strengthen your respiratory system but also keep lung problems at bay.
- Helps you breathe properly - The LungCare trains you to take slow, deep breaths that help open and clear up your airways. This in turn prevents upper respiratory problems like mucus build-up, asthma, pneumonia, and COPD.
- Keeps lungs and body in good shape - The more you exercise breathing properly with LungCare, the more efficient your lungs become in delivering oxygen to your entire body helping you resist aging and diseases.
- Easy to use - Your objective is to inhale deeply and make the color-coded balls float in each column. Each ball represents the air you’ve breathed in: yellow means you’ve inhaled 600 ml/cc, green with 900 ml/cc, white with 1200 ml/cc, and combined with 2700 cc. You can measure and record your highest inhaled effort.
- Helps fight stress and anxiety - When you inhale deeply, it clears your mind as well as gets rid of stress and anxiety caused by your daily routine. You can get through the day with lighter, positive vibes.
- Perfect after surgery - If you've undergone surgery and have difficulty grasping air, the LungCare helps keep you on track and restores your normal to breathing.
- A breeze to carry & clean - The LungCare comes in a compact size, making it easy to stow in your bag and bring wherever you go. You can use it at home, in the office, in your car while stuck in traffic, and more. It’s easy to disassemble too and clean under your sink tap.
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Size: 14 x 17 x 7 cm
- Color: as shown in pictures
- 1 x LungCare Respiratory Exerciser