Line Positioning Zipper Foot
• Ready To Ship
Easily Sew On Zip Fasteners In Perfect Precision!
Having trouble sewing on zippers? Now you can make the task effortless!
Sewing is an activity that requires prowess and precision. If you have a lot of work in your hands and you are failing to meet the standards, using the StitchMaster Line Positioning Zipper Foot will help you hasten your stitching process. It really speeds up zipper sewing jobs.
- HANDS-FREE ZIP POSITIONING - This clip-on foot presses down on material so you don't need to keep it lined up with your hands. This makes it quick and easy to stitch in the zipper strip with your sewing machine.
- UNIVERSAL ATTACHMENT - Our zipper foot is configured to fit all low-shank, snap-on sewing machines, including models from Singer, Viking, Brother, Pfaff, Janome, New Home, Mitsubishi, and other manufacturers. Note that it is not intended for use with vintage, industrial or mini sewing machines.
- SNAP-ON INSTALLATION - The zipper foot easily locks into the bracket of the sewing machine. You don't need to use a screwdriver or other tools to install the accessory. Simply press it into place. Removal is equally simple and quick.
- EASY ADJUSTMENT - You can adjust the height and width of the clamp that holds the zipper strip in position. Simply tighten or loosen the screws to get the fit you require. With proper adjustment, the zipper foot can be used for sewing the cord and piping.
- Length: 120mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 1 x StitchMaster Line Positioning Zipper Foot