Desoldering Suction Pump
• Ready To Ship
Desolder Using Just One Hand With Ease!
The Desoldering Suction Pump is specially designed to facilitate the soldering process by melting and removing lead with strong suction. It can be used to take components off of the circuit board while not causing any damage to them. It's especially useful for the replacement of integrated circuits and multi-foot switches.
- EASY TO USE - Removes excess lead and desolders parts faster and easier. Allows you to desolder your components and circuit boards without damage.
- ONE-HANDED USAGE - Whether you're right or left-handed, you can use the desoldering pump by just positioning it and pressing the trigger button with one hand when ready.
- HIGH-QUALITY WITH POWERFUL SUCTION - Constructed with an aluminum bronze frame and a high-pressure vacuum that effectively removes solder from printed circuit boards.
- ALLOY-BRAIDED SOLDER WICK - Precision weaving solder braid helps clean any spare solder on the pin away to avoid short circuits, especially in small, hard to reach areas.
- DURABLE DESOLDERING IRON TOOL - The body of the desoldering pump is made of stainless steel, which is durable and can resist corrosion while having improved heat dispersion.
HOW TO USE:
- It uses 110v / 220V 50Hz power supply with 30W power
- Turn on the power and preheat for 3-5 minutes
- Push down the piston handle, point the tin suction nozzle at the soldering part; After the lead has melted, press the control button, and observe the lead being sucked into the cylinder
- Check whether the voltage is consistent. Too high or too low voltage is not conducive to use.
- Before using, spin the cylinder and the suction nozzle tight to prevent leakage.
- Clear the solder impurities in the suction nozzle and the cylinder frequently, and add a little oil to the piston when needed.
- Every time after using, push the piston 3-4 times to remove any residue.
- It's normal that there is a slight smoke due to heating during the first time using the new suction pump. It will naturally disappear after ten minutes.
- While operating, a natural cooling soldering iron base must be equipped and the suction pen should be placed in the iron base.
- This product has a ground wire which should be used along with a socket with contacts.
- Material: Plastic Handle, Stainless Steel Tube
- Size: 270mm x 28mm
- 1 x Desoldering Suction Pump